The Senior Manager, Product Marketing, is a key member of the Marketing, Sales and Product teams for our client, charged with growing adoption of the company’s products in customer and new-logo accounts. Success for this role, like all of us in Marketing, is ultimately measured by attainment of the company’s revenue targets.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll work collaboratively with your colleagues in Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Sales Development to develop the product-level positioning, messaging and go-to-market programs to support the product revenue growth.
The successful candidate is a customer obsessed marketeer with a record for championing winning products and software, to include internal product development partnership and influencing (“voice of the customer!), the creation of and launching of exciting product brands, customer conferences, and “mind blowing” internal and external sales campaigns.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work closely with your colleagues in Marketing and collaborating with Product, and Sales teams to create and operationalize plans to effectively market each product
- Create mid-funnel content and tools that accelerate sales cycles and improve our opportunity win rate
- Create enablement materials and programs for Sales to ensure our products are positioned in the best way possible with customers and prospects
- Strategize with Product, Sales and Marketing teams to develop an NPI process as we grow our product portfolio
- Provide direction and support in product-related website content development
- Collaborate with the company’s private equity partner, to assess product readiness and performance against its frameworks
- Work with Digital Marketing to manage product-focused marketing automation campaigns in HubSpot
- Leverage Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics and other tools to measure campaign effectiveness
- Coordinate creative development with marketing team members and vendor partners.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field (Master’s degree preferred); Pragmatic Marketing Certificate is also appreciated
- 5+ years of B2B software product marketing experience, preferably in the higher ed tech segment
- Proven history of creating effective marketing campaigns to support lead generation
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, WordPress and other marketing tools
- Experience managing teams both directly and virtually and coordinating complex projects
- Experience in developing and launching account-based marketing campaigns
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
What you’ll gain:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Convenient office location
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- You will make a difference every day empowering our client’s customers to engage modern learners for life
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.