Experience: 12-14 years
- Program Management – Responsible for the co-ordination of multi-disciplined, cross-functional teams, ensures
smooth execution of offshore projects, ensuring timely delivery and quality within the planned cost & schedule.
- People Development – Responsible for developing, motivating, and providing leadership.
- Business Development – Responsible for the development of the business relationship with the existing customer
base and also for maximizing new business opportunities.
- Accountable for ensuring all project staffing and deliverables within time and budget.
- Responsible for managing client expectations and relationship.
Key Focus Areas:
- Responsible for program management, process optimization recruitment process, infrastructure, information
- Customer relationship management – meeting client expectation in quality and schedules.
- People Development – career growth, team building.
- Creating competency to be able to provide innovative solutions to existing clients.
- Providing pre-sales support for new business from existing or new customers.
Additional Focus Areas:
- Organizational initiatives
- Quality and process initiatives
- Business ownership