Are you ready to put your energy and experience to work, make an immediate impact, and be a key part of company growth? If so, let’s talk! This company is seeking a Marketing Manager to manage the Middle and High School product lines. This individual will be responsible for creating and implementing short- and long-term marketing strategies to profitably grow revenue.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with sales, publishing, and digital media staff to deliver effective marketing communications and activities that will grow market share.
- Create, execute, monitor, and review short- and long-term marketing strategies for the School product line. Help develop and track metrics for marketing activities.
- Manage all aspects of marketing for the School product line including: branding, catalogs, brochures, e-mails, online marketing, marketing communications, analytics, advertising, social media, trade shows, videos, webinars, and other marketing initiatives.
- Develop written copy to support the marketing initiatives.
- Manage all projects with great attention to detail, grammar, spelling, and style.
- Conduct and analyze market research-such as surveys, focus groups, or advisory panels-to drive sales and marketing strategies for new and existing products.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of essential product information and presentations working with publishing, digital media, and sales departments.
- Develop and lead event strategies for key conferences and trade shows.
- Grow membership in online communities, create valuable community interactions, and develop content that makes community membership meaningful.
- Adhere to budget limitations and constraints; prioritize opportunities to stay within budget.