This position covers the college market in Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah. As this company expands its CTE product offerings and grows its customer base, this position is vital to drive future success and support the company’s continued growth. As a customer relationship expert, the individual in this position will be charged with increasing the Company’s overall sales and profits by the implementation and management of its sales and marketing objectives. Are you up to the challenge?
What you’ll do:
- Maximize the sales of products to existing and new accounts in an assigned territory to grow business.
- Contact, sell, and service influencers and decision makers in community colleges, junior colleges, four-year colleges and universities.
- Achieve sales goals for territory by effectively communicating with customers, planning sales coverage, managing resources, selling and servicing accounts via phone, email, and social media.
- Build strong relationships with customers by continually providing product information, news, service, and support.
- Research school programs and faculty to maintain current customer database information.
- Use SAGE CRM software to add new contacts, enter customer sales calls, sample requests, and other account activities. Regularly run customer activity reports and customer sample follow-up reports. Enter and track all sales opportunities.
- Work with the National Sales Director to ensure alignment with overall sales strategy.
- Report customer and product feedback, and market information within the territory.
- Provide initial technical support for digital products and services.
- Work with Editorial, Digital Media, Production, Marketing, and Sales departments to leverage products and develop new sales tools.
- Travel via automobile and/or airplane to assigned territory to represent the company at related trade shows, conferences, and/or customer-requested meetings.
- Provide and make webinar presentations to customers as needed.