- This position will lead the content and digital teams of Education, HiEd & ELT business and be responsible for the P&L of the Global Education, HiEd & ELT business.
- This position should facilitate the company becoming a major partner & service provider to the education, HiEd & ELT publishers, primarily in the US & UK.
- Will support the sales and pre-sales teams with RFIs and RFPs.
- Will lead and oversee the editorial management team in ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Will accompany the key account managers /field sales managers on client visits and play a vital role in securing new business.
- Understand customer requirements and provide solutions to address their product (print and digital) needs.
- Maintain active relationships with clients to ensure on-going customer satisfaction.
- Will visit the company offices/delivery centers when required for business needs.
- Will play a role in training and integrating onshore and offshore teams as required and transitioning work offshore.
- Will work in a matrix relationship with sales, marketing, delivery & product teams.
- Source, hire, train, and manage onshore and offshore content development staff.
- Oversee the selection of freelancers.
- Reporting into the CEO cum Managing Director
- Manages the onshore and offshore content and digital teams
- Is able to collaborate with sales & marketing teams, print & digital production teams and the product team
- Lead the strategic business planning process to evolve key strategies in the Education, HiEd & ELT markets and sharpen the company’s competitive edge.
- Support the relevant KAM / field sales and inside sales teams to achieve the revenue targets and build the brand in the education, HiEd & ELT business.
- Assess customer and market trends and make sure that the company is ready to address these trends.
- Establish appropriate relationships with the company’s customers in the above areas and leverage those relationships to grow the business.
- Work with the offshore and onshore teams, develop and lead the strategy for the services and functions managed.
- Work closely with digital & print production, and product teams to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability.
Experience / Skills
- 15 plus years of experience in learning content and publishing domain
- Minimum 10 plus years of experience in K12 education services, HiEd & ELT
- Should be Customer focused
- Possess Good market and customer knowledge and network in the Industry
- Should be Business and Technology savvy with financial and P&L expertise
- Should have led and managed large content development team preferably in a matrix structure