Our client is looking for a technology leader in the role of an EdTech Enterprise Architect. This leader would be responsible for engaging with the CTO and business organization of their customers utilizing the business and technical requirements to create an overall product architecture design for development and implementation.
- Aligning EdTech technical and business strategies.
- Design and architect a solution with limited information.
- Assess a customer’s current architecture by investigating its components.
- Analyzing a customer’s objective and assessing its opportunities, risks, benefits, and costs.
- Own up the technical solution in a proposal response.
- Bringing a “big picture” perspective to the adoption of new ideas.
- Define how technology can be used to solve a given business problem.
- Identify which framework, platform, or tech-stack should be used for a given solution.
- Implementing transformation and transitional architecture.
- Participate in transformation board alongside customer CTO.
- Define and drive the technology advisory and consulting services.
- Collaborate with project management and IT development teams.
The candidate should have minimum experience of 10 years in building the EdTech platform and solutions with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role. The candidate is expected to bring the experience, practical skills and knowledge in the following:
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design for developing EdTech solutions like content distribution, learning management, authoring, web / mobile reader, assessment, learning Analytics
- Ability to review the actual implementation of the architecture and integration point
- Infrastructure and engineering design
- Web and Mobility platforms
Good to have:
- System security measures
- Database management
- SaaS-based platform
- Business analysis
- Project and product management
The candidate should be investigative individuals, which means they’re intellectual, introspective, and inquisitive.
- Expert communication: The Solution Architect must be capable of communicating clearly the technical aspects with CTO and Business organization.
- Mastery of software development process and technical skills: The candidate must possess plenty of knowledge in technical aspects to be able to provide guidance, identify risks, and assess the technology architecture and infrastructure of the solution.
- Detail oriented: The candidate must be a detail-oriented individual.
- Technology agnostic: Technology is constantly changing, the candidate must stay on top of the latest technologies, techniques, and tools
- Collaboration: The candidate must have past experience in collaborating with the remotely located team at some offshore location with the diff time zone.