About Our Client
Our client is an edtech startup with a team in London, US and Middle East. Its mission is to create superior learning experiences for all learners. Its library of video clips illuminates difficult concepts, offers real-world context and provides quality instruction from content creators such as Ted Talks, The Smithsonian, Crash Course and many more. Our client’s platform is an extensive library of 2 million up-to the-minute video clips and growing where instructors can discover, embed and stream up to the minute content to enhance learning experiences.
About The Role
Our client’s customers are education publishers building interactive courseware, ministries of education designing and creating digital curricula of the future and edtech platforms in the education ecosystem. It is looking for a senior new business sales person to build its customer base and brand across North America. In this role you will be responsible for –
- Developing and delivering a book of business: prospecting, cultivating relationships and closing new business to help our client hit its annual recurring revenue goals.
- Conceiving and pitching creative solutions that match individual customers needs and showcase the value working with our client will provide.
- Creating sales proposals and crafting multi-year streaming or download deals
- You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide details on technical aspects of the product or curriculum expertise.
- You’ll report and forecast sales activity – from prospecting target accounts and contacts to closing deals and growing existing relationships.
- Gathering customer requirements and feeding back to the product team to develop product enhancements.
- 7+ years of relevant on-quota B2B SaaS sales experience
- A history of closing business and over-achieving quota
- A track record of accurately forecasting sales results
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, you know who to pull in to get the job done.
- Experience selling into education settings or understanding this buyer is a plus.
- You are a new business professional who is comfortable acquiring net new business.
- You are an advocate for needs-based value selling.
- You listen, are empathetic and kind even when you disagree.