Infosec Learning provides colleges and universities with innovative, impactful virtual labs for hands-on, personalized learning. Infosec’s cloud based, scalable, self-assessing virtual platform and labs are ideal for any school wanting to train and/or assess on any cyber or information security skill
They built a platform that was great, but they needed support in the following areas:
- Inside sales
- Lead generation and marketing
- Customer support
Infosec Learning was an EdTech start up that didn’t have name recognition or a customer base. We had to build everything from the ground up, including the sales process, collateral, and the pipeline. We work directly with schools, departments, and professors to show the platform and work the opportunity through the sales cycle.
Create and execute an inside sales strategy with marketing support to fill funnel with qualified leads.
- Develop a GoToMarket strategy
- Drive professors to weekly webinars to showcase the lab environment
- Email drip campaigns to build brand awareness and generate interest
- Drive opportunities through the sales cycle in a strategic manner.
- Deploy email marketing campaigns.
- Provided market feedback to help drive executive decisions within company.
- Developed scalable inside sales strategy.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns.
- Create videos: tutorial and explainer videos.
- Create collateral for outreach, such as landing pages.
- Deployed Google ads
- Prospect list building- built a large database of relevant professors to conduct outreach to
- We are their sole sales partner- no outside rep presence.
THE KEY TO MEETING MARKET NEED:
PIP is a full-service marketing partner to LTI, developing and executing:
- Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Event Planning and
- Sales Support
- Customer Experience Training/Onboarding
- 2 and 4 year higher education institutions
- Targeting professors and department as both individual choice and department adoptions are in play with this company.
- Professors that teach Information Security courses in higher education.
INCREASE IN BUSINESS (SEMESTER/SEMESTER)
- Secured adoptions at over 150 higher education institutions.
- Grew business at a rate of over 25% from semester to semester
- Close rate well above industry average at 30%.